Life is too short to be bored or lonely. Join us and start having fun.

chat and maybe cam ?

as a start we like to chat to other couples and maybe cam
we get some people who like our post but that doesn't bring chatting any closer does it ?. we have no idea if we are allowed to put our yahoo messenger address here or that is against the rules of SUYL ?
  likes this.
1mixcpl4u said...

we get some people who like our post but that doesn't bring chatting any closer does it ?. we have no idea if we are allowed to put our yahoo messenger address here or that is against the rules of SUYL ?

Well, this site lacks of any real-time messaging system, so I don't see any direct competition. Me personally I like chatting before meeting anyone. Of course, one can always send his/her chat details via standard message I guess. I think online chatting can bring this community closer Smile
You are not allowed to publish your contact details on the site (profile, status, comments, ...) including your favorite messaging service.
However you may exchange those details at some point by private message with your friends on this site.
There are brilliant chatting services out there and it would be impossible to develop something nearly as good on SUYL.
Admin thanks your information
  and  like this.